Monday, January 12, 2009

Origami

Continuando con mis lecciones de origami que me estaban dando ayer, me encontre esta pagina de un chavo llamado Richard Sweeney que hace unos arreglos increibles con solo papel. Como el lo describre en ingles...

"I use paper modelling as a means to generate form. I place the emphasis on the creation of form through hands on material exploration, something paper lends itself to perfectly. Discovering the properties of the medium in this direct way helped me better understand the potential of paper in its own right, leading to the creation of sculptural forms. All the objects produced are simply one stage in an ongoing process of exploration. This involves investigating the medium itself and the methods by which it can be manipulated. "

Les dejo varias fotos y un link a su flickr y a su pagina, vale la pena verlos !







Saludos a mi maestra de origami, que me tiene mucha paciencia cuando hago lillies... jajaja


No comments: